WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, November 12, 2022:
- North Shore Vendor Events is holding its 4th Annual “Fall into the Holidays” Fair from 11am to 3pm at the Wilmington Knights of Columbus Hall (112 Middlesex Avenue). Enjoy an afternoon of fun and holiday shopping from 35+ vendors and unique crafters!
- We’re One Wilmington’s Junior Chapter will be bagging the candy and creating homemade cards at the Wilmington Memorial Library from 1pm to 3pm. The public is invited and all supplies will be provided. These cards and candies will be delivered to local seniors and veterans.
- Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road) will host a firearm and knife show, featuring 500 tables, on Saturday, November 12, 2022, 9am-5pm, and Sunday, November 13, 2022, 9am-3pm. Participants can buy, sell and trade sporting, antique, and collectible firearms; custom and high quality knives; and various militaria, ammo and related memorabilia. The general admission fee for adults is $12. Children 12 and under, with an adult, are free. Parking is also free. The event is hosted by New Mart Promotions of Massachusetts and promoted by the NRA-affiliated Westchester Collectors Club.
- The Recycling Center, located off Old Main Street at the Wilmington/Woburn line, will be open for leaf and brush drop-off from 9am to 4pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a drop-in storytime for ages 2 to 6 at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- Pacific Grove (211 Lowell Street) typically hosts karaoke from Winnell Entertainment on Saturdays beginning at 8pm. Call ahead to confirm.