WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, October 3, 2021:
- The Wilmington Farmers Market (140 Middlesex Avenue) is holding its final market of the season from 10am to 1pm. The vendor lineup is HERE. Chip-in Farm will be bringing Baby Goats! The Lincoln Traditional Jazz Band will perform from 11am to noon. Cub Scout Pack 136 will have FREE pumpkin painting.
- The Wilmington High School Girls Basketball program is holding a Car Wash from 10am to 1pm next to the Fourth of July Building (142 Middlesex Avenue). Donations via cash, check (“WHS Girls Basketball Club”) or Venmo accepted. Learn more HERE.
- The Parish of the Transfiguration is hosting its Annual Blessing of the Animals at 1pm on the grassy side of the St. Thomas Church (126 Middlesex Avenue). All pets are welcome. There will be prayer, music, scripture, and the blessing. Learn more HERE. In addition, the church is collecting donations to the MSPCA before all masses on October 2, 2021 and October 3, 2021
- The Wilmington United Methodist Church (87 Church Street) is selling pumpkins from 9am to 7pm. There is a large selection and variety of pumpkins and gourds available for sale on the church’s front lawn. Credit cards will be accepted. All proceeds from this popular program will support the Wilmington United Methodist Church and the many missions it supports. Learn more HERE.
- Food shopping in town this week? This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE. This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE. Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.