WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, October 3, 2021 from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
October 3 Farmers Market Lineup:
- Seafood Express
- North of Boston
- Gaouette Farm
- Cupcake City
- Sweet E’s
- Polish Prince Pierogi
- Aaronap Cellars
- Red Antler Apothecary
- Big Bright World Tie Dye Creations
- KC StYles Accessories
- Chip-in Farm will be bringing Baby Goats!
- Lincoln Traditional Jazz Band in concert from 11am to noon
- Car Wash to benefit Wilmington High Girls Basketball Club
- Make Monster Faces at Kids Table
- Cub Scouts and Lemonade Stand To Benefit MSPCA
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.