- Ronald Kikomeko (36, Marblehead) was arrested for Furnishing False ID Information To Law Enforcement, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, No Or Expired Inspection Sticker, & Miscellaneous Motor Vehicle Equipment Violation. (2:24am)
- A 911 caller reported a deceased deer in the first lane of 93 North near mile marker 26.8 in Wilmington. State Police notified. (8:23am)
- A caller reported an adult with 3 young children were walking northhbound on 93 South. State Police notified. (6:16pm)
- A caller reported a female party attempted to gain access to his house via multiple windows and doors. A second caller reported female tried to her enter back door off of deck. When the female saw that the resident was home, she took off. Police were flagged down by party stating she was attempting to get into a home on Aldrich Road. Vehicle took off on Route 129, then Main Street, then Bridge Lane. Female fled on foot behind Savers through Hyundai parking lot. Catrina Miller (37, Billerica) was arrested for OUI Liquor, B&E of a Building During The Daytime, Attempt To Commit A Crime (x2), Failure To Stop For Police, Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Speeding, Marked Lanes Violation, and Failure To Stop/Yield. (6:23pm)
- A caller reported gun fire coming from fields behind Town Hall. Police did not find anything suspicious. (8:54pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.