WILMINGTON, MA — Below are some of the newest job openings in Wilmington:
- Full-Time Warehouse Package Handler at FedEx
- Full-Time Resident Care Assistant at AdviniaCare
- Full-Time Security Officer at Charles River Labs
- Full-Time (Temporary) IT Internal Audit Intern at Charles River Labs
- Full-Time Postdoctoral Research Fellow at CuriRx
- Full-Time Roofing Technician at Vivint Solar
- Full-TIme Payroll & Benefits Specialist at Watson Marlow
- Full-Time Equipment Operator II at Wilmington DPW
- Full-Time Human Resources Generalist at Town Manger’s Office
- Abundant Life is seeking substitute teachers: Abundant Life Christian School is seeking substitute teachers for grades K – 8. Substitute teachers provide coverage for both classroom teachers and general subjects, which includes, but is not limited to: math, physical education, Spanish, ELA and computer skills. Substitute teachers will handle day-today operations of the classroom while the regular teacher is absent. Must be able to follow specific instructions to properly administer pre-prepared lesson plans. If you have availability every day, some days and even partial days and have a passion for education and working with students in a warm and caring environment please contact Kristen Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to possess a teachers certification to be a per diem substitute.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.