WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, November 27, 2017 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. An Executive Session (closed to the public) Meeting will take place prior to the public meeting at 6pm.
There is a good amount of noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- A public hearing will be held to discuss local property tax classification with Town Assessor Karen Rassias.
- Police Chief Michael Begonis will talk with the board about the department’s recent reaccreditation and its upcoming Santa Run.
- In a follow-up from previous meetings, Selectmen will discuss making possible changes to the Town Beach’s non-resident fee policy.
- Selectmen will discuss “electronic communications with residents.”
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide Selectmen with an update on the FY19 budget process.
- Hull will provide Selectmen with a memo regarding the sale of town-owned land.
- Hull will share a letter with the state’s Department of Revenue announcing the town’s latest certified Free Cash amount.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.