WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Tuesday, October 11 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
There is a good deal on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will receive an update from from Wilmington DPW Business & Utilities Manager Joseph Lobao to provide an update on the Town’s Automated Trash & Recycling Program after its first year.
- Selectmen will receive an update from Town Clerk Sharon George about an Open Meeting Law complaint filed against the Board of Selectmen. George will also discuss the upcoming Presidential Election.
- Selectmen will receive an update from Textron regarding a reduction in force.
- Selectmen will receive information regarding the library’s involvement in the “MassMemories Road Show” program.
- Selectmen will receive information from the Surface Transportation Safety Board regarding New England Transrail.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will discuss the Assistant Town Manager transition process.
- Selectmen will consider executing a 3-year collective bargaining agreement between the Town and the New England Police Benevolent Association, Local 101.
- Selectmen will consider appointing more election workers.
- Selectmen will determine its December & January meeting schedule.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.