WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Thursday, May 25, 2023:
- The Wilmington Police Department is holding “Coffee With The Cops and Child Safety Seat Checkpoint” from 10:30am to noon, at the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting an Outdoor Baby Time at 10am. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding an author visit with Christina Brown (“Therapy and Other Drugs”) at 7pm in the Stewart Room. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding the following activities: Gentle Yoga (9am); Art (9:45am); Knitting & Crocheting (10:30am); Country Line Dancing (10:30am); Ceramics (1:30pm); and Functionally Fit (2pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is open for free tours from 10am to 2pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.