WILMINGTON, MA — Rich Altman’s Boston Show returns to the Shriners Auditorium in Wilmington (99 Fordham Road) on Friday, April 28, 2023 (12pm-7pm), Saturday, April 29, 2023 (9am-5pm), and Sunday, April 24, 2023 (10am-4pm).
The show features 200 of the industry’s top dealers buying and selling sports cards and memorabilia.
Several retired athletes will be on hand to sign autographs, including:
- Brandon Mitchell (Friday)
- Ken Walter (Friday)
- Tom Glavine (Saturday)
- Mercury Morris (Saturday)
- James White (Saturday) — Super Bowl 36 champion
- Walt Frazier (Saturday)
- Pete Rose (Saturday)
- Ric Flair (Saturday)
- Jeremy Roenick (Saturday)
- Jermaine Wiggins (Saturday) — Super Bowl 36 champion
- Red Rutledge (Saturday) — Super Bowl 36 champion
- Bobby Hamilton (Saturday) — Super Bowl 36 champion
- Anthony Pleasant (Saturday) — Super Bowl 36 champion
- Mike Tyson (Sunday)
- Julius “Dr. J” Erving (Sunday)
- Grant Fuhr (Sunday)
- Tebucky Jones (Sunday) — Super Bowl 36 champion
- Antwan Harris (Sunday) — Super Bowl 36 champion
- Fred Coleman (Sunday) — Super Bowl 36 champion
To learn more about the show, including autograph prices, visit www.hollywoodcollectibles.com. Have a question? Contact organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-986-0707.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.