WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Thursday, February 16, 2023:
- The Wilmington Knights of Columbus Hall (112 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a Red Cross Blood Drive from 2pm to 7pm. Interested donors can call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) to book an appointment. Donors can also visit http://www.redcross.org to schedule an appointment.
- State Senator Barry Finegold’s District Director Janice Phillips will be holding open office hours at the Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) from 10:30am to 11:30am. Drop in if you have a question or have a message for Wilmington’s new State Senator.
- The Wilmington Finance Committee meets at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Elderly Services Commission meets at 1:30pm at the Senior Center. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Water & Sewer Commission meets at 5pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a concert with Rodney Mashia (“A Tribute To African Musicians”) at 2:30pm. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding the following activities: Gentle Yoga (9am); Art (9:45am); Knitting & Crocheting (10:30am); Country Line Dancing (10:30am); and Ceramics (1:30pm). Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.