WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Thursday, December 1, 2022:
- The Wilmington Recreation Department is hosting its Annual Santa’s Workshop from 6pm to 7:30pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Santa and his Elves will be available for photos. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
- The Wilmington Middle School Drama Club presents “Elf The Musical” this weekend. There are four performances scheduled — Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 7pm; Friday, December 2, 2022 at 7pm; Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 1pm; and Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 7pm. Tickets cost $10 for children, students and seniors and $15 for adults. Tickets for the general public will be available for purchase at the door, beginning one hour before showtime. It’s best, however, to reserve your tickets in advance HERE. All performances will be held at the Wilmington Middle School Auditorium (25 Carter Lane).
- The Wilmington Recreation Commission meets at 5pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is open for free tours from 10am to 2pm.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a Baby Time at 10am. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a virtual visit with Stephanie Schorow, author of The Cocoanut Grove Nightclub Fire, at 7pm via Zoom. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Yoga with Joan at 9am; Art with Steve at 9:45am; Country Line Dancing at 10:30am; Knitting & Crocheting at 10:30am; and Ceramics with Carol at 1:30pm. Learn more HERE.