WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Select Board meets this Monday, November 28, 2022 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
An Executive Session precedes the meeting at 6:15pm.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The Select Board will hold a public hearing with Town Assessor Karen Rassias on local property tax policy classification.
- The Select Board will hear from Police Chief Joe Desmond and DPW Director Jamie Magaldi regarding traffic calming measures on Nichols Street.
- The Select Board will hear from organizer Frank West regarding the Toys for Tots program.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide the Board with tennis courts and ballfields lease agreement with Textron.
- Town Manager Hull will provide an update on 64 Wildwood Street, property the town is taking by eminent domain to eventually expand the town cemetery.
- Town Manager Hull will provide an update on the MSBA Wildwood School Building Project.
- Town Manager Hull will provide correspondence from the EPA regarding the latest Olin update.
- DPW Director Jamie Magaldi will provide an update at the traffic signal project at Lake Street, Shawsheen Avenue and Hopkins Street.
- DPW Deputy Director Joseph Lobao will provide an update on the North Shore Water Resilience Task Force.
The meeting will be televised live on WCTV and www.wctv.org.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.