WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, November 26, 2022:
- The Annual Castleberry Faire Holiday Craft Festival will take place on Friday, November 25, 2022 (9am-5pm); Saturday, November 26, 2022 (10am-5pm), and Sunday, November 27, 2022 (10am-4pm) at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road). This three-day holiday shopping bonanza includes over 250 of the nation’s finest crafters. Admission costs $10 per person. ($8 discounted tickets can be purchased HERE.) Children 14 and under are FREE. One admission is good for ALL 3 DAYS. Parking is free. Learn more HERE.
- The Recycling Center, located off Old Main Street at the Wilmington/Woburn line, will be open for leaf and brush drop-off from 9am to 4pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a tech help drop-in session from 2pm to 3pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- Pacific Grove (211 Lowell Street) typically hosts karaoke from Winnell Entertainment on Saturdays beginning at 8pm. Call ahead to confirm.
- BUY YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE IN TOWN: The Wilmington United Methodist Church is selling Christmas trees from 10am to 8pm on the church’s front lawn. Troop 56 is selling Christmas trees from10am to 8pm in the Colonial Mall Parking Lot. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.