WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, November 19, 2022:
- Wilmington is holding a Special Town Meeting at 9am in the Joanne Benton Auditorium at Wilmington High School. Voters will decide the fate of a new Senior Center and a new Town Hall/School Administration Building projects. Voter check-in will begin at 7:30am. Learn more HERE.
- The Shawsheen Valley Technical High School (100 Cook Street, Billerica) is hosting its Annual Fall Fair from 9:30am to 3:30pm. With 100 vendors, there is something for everyone! Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to knock off some holiday shopping, or better yet, treat yourself to plenty of gifts! Admission is free. Concessions and raffles will be available.
- The Wilmington Congregational Church (220 Middlesex Avenue) is holding its Fall Church Fair from 9am to 2pm. Come and enjoy the fair with a wide variety of selections, Learn more HERE.
- All aboard! Greenberg’s Great Train & Toy Show stops in Wilmington on Saturday, November 19, 2022, from 10am to 4pm, and Sunday, November 20, 2022, from 10am to 4pm at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road). Greenberg’s Great Train & Toy Show is the largest and longest-running model train and collectible toy show in the country. The show is geared towards the general public and towards modelers and hobbyists, featuring hundreds of tables of trains and accessories for sale, huge operating exhibits, activities for kids, and more. Adult Admission is $11 Saturday or $10 Sunday. (On-site ticket sales are cash only.) Kids 11 and under are admitted for FREE and do NOT need a ticket. Tickets will be available for purchase HERE. Parking is FREE.
- The Recycling Center, located off Old Main Street at the Wilmington/Woburn line, will be open for leaf and brush drop-off from 9am to 4pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a virtual Poetry Circle at 9:15am. Learn more HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- Pacific Grove (211 Lowell Street) typically hosts karaoke from Winnell Entertainment on Saturdays beginning at 8pm. Call ahead to confirm.