WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Friday, October 21, 2022:
- Enjoy an evening of comedy featuring Wilmington comedian Steve Bjork at 7pm in the Wilmington Middle School Auditorium. The best part? This event is FREE (yes, FREE) and open to all thanks to the generosity of Wilmington’s Sarah DJ Carter Lecture Committee. Learn more HERE.
- The Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road) is hosting mixed martial arts with a Combat FC event at 7pm. Learn more HERE.
- Wilmington 14-year-old Tessa Labrecque is organizing a free Trick or Treat event for children with autism, and children with difficulty trick-or-treating, from 4pm to 6:30pm at the Friendship Lodge (32 Church Street). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding a Pumpkin Decorating and Carving event at 1pm. Registration is required. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a meeting of its Needleworkers Group at 10am. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.