WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Monday, August 15, 2022:
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a Community Playgroup for Ages 0 to 8 at 10am. Learn more & register HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a virtual presentation on a local couple’s 3-month RV journey around the country at 2:30pm via Zoom. Learn more & register HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Health is offering the Shingles vaccine for any Wilmington senior that is interested. This is a two-part vaccine; both doses will be given at the Senior Center. This vaccine is free of charge. Please call the Senior Center at 978-657-7595 if you are interested in signing up. The Shingles vaccine clinic will be held on Monday, August 15, 2022. Limited space is available.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Tai Chi (9am); Blood Pressure Clinic (9:30am); and Special Exercise (10:30am). Also, its monthly caregivers support group meets at 10:30am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Knights of Columbus hosts cribbage games every Monday night at 7pm in the KofC’s downstairs hall (142 Middlesex Avenue). $5 entry fee. All skill levels are welcome. Open to the general public (21 and up).
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.