WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Monday, July 25, 2022:
- The Wilmington Community Development Technical Review Team meets in the Town Hall Auditorium at 9:30am. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a petting zoo in 20-minute slots from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Registration is full, but the waiting list is still open. Learn more & register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Tai Chi (9am); Blood Pressure Clinic (9:30am); Special Exercise (10:30am); and Quilting (1pm). Also, the Center’s Caregivers Support Group meets at 10:30am, and monthly Book Club meets at 1:30pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Knights of Columbus hosts cribbage games every Monday night at 7pm in the KofC’s downstairs hall (142 Middlesex Avenue). $5 entry fee. All skill levels are welcome. Open to the general public (21 and up).
- Town Beach is open from 10am to 6pm. Wilmington residents with proof of residency may use the beach at no charge. Learn more HERE.
- Enjoy a concert from the popular Beatles tribute band, 4EverFab, from 6:30pm to 8pm, on the back lawn of the Tewksbury Public Library. Read more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.