WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, July 10, 2022:
- The Wilmington Farmers Market will be from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue. Vendors include: North of Boston, Gaouette Farm, Seafood Express, O’Regan Breads, Sweets Bakery, Sweet E’s, Aaronap Cellars, Wilmington Honey, and more. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is holding an Open House form 2pm to 4pm. Play some outdoor games, check out their 1920s truck, and take tour.
- Did you know there is a weekly car meetup from 9am to noon on Sundays in the As Good As It Gets parking lot (35 Lowell Street)? Learn more about Kars N Coffee HERE. Watch videos from past meetups HERE.
- Food shopping in town this week? This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE. This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE. Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entrée schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
- The Wilmington Educational Foundation has partnered with Baystate Textiles to raise funds through an ongoing textile recycling rebate program. Bag up any of your unwanted footwear, clothing, accessories, linens and stuffed animals and place them in the donation boxes located outside each of Wilmington’s public schools. Donations can be in any condition as long as they’re clean and dry. The Wilmington Educational Foundation will receive a rebate of $100 for every ton of textiles collected. WEF earns thousands of dollars each year from this fundraiser.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.