WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, July 10, 2022, from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
July 10 Farmers Market Lineup:
Food & Drink:
- North of Boston (farm fresh fruits, berries, veggies and locally sourced meat)
- Gaouette Farm (farm fresh fruits, berries and veggies)
- Seafood Express (the finest seafood that is local, wild, sustainable and delicious)
- O’Regan Breads (a variety of breads made with freshly milled, locally sourced grains)
- Sweets Bakery (cake pops, cookies and other baked confections)
- Sweet E’s (fudge pops, and other baked confections)
- Aaronap Cellars (innovative wines, crafted in Massachusetts)
- Wilmington Honey (a fine selection of local honey)
- Fern x Flow (high-quality, hand poured soy candles)
- LizAnn Jewelry (handcrafted jewelry/accessories and resin crafts)
- Community Teamwork Inc.
- Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library
- Weave A Bird
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.