WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, June 19, 2022, from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
June 19 Farmers Market Lineup:
Food & Drink:
- North of Boston (farm fresh fruits, berries, veggies and locally sourced meat)
- Gaouette Farm (farm fresh fruits, berries and veggies)
- O’Regan Breads (a variety of breads made with freshly milled, locally sourced grains)
- Sweets Bakery (cake pops, cookies and other baked confections)
- Aaronap Cellars (innovative wines, crafted in Massachusetts)
- LizAnn Jewelry (handcrafted wire wrap jewelry/accessories)
- Love at First Lite (100% paraffin candles, hand crafted and hand poured in small batches)
- National Sharpening (professional blade sharpening services)
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Feed a Zoo Animal Craft
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.