WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, June 12, 2022, from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
June 12 Farmers Market Lineup:
Food & Drink:
- North of Boston (farm fresh fruits, berries, veggies and locally sourced meat)
- Gaouette Farm (farm fresh fruits, berries and veggies)
- Seafood Express (the finest seafood that is local, wild, sustainable and delicious)
- O’Regan Breads (a variety of breads made with freshly milled, locally sourced grains)
- Sweets Bakery (cake pops, cookies and other baked confections)
- Sweet E’s (fudge pops and other baked confections)
- Craic Sauce (hot sauce)
- Orathais Foods (Pad Thai meal kits that are ready to go for your convenience)
- Aaronap Cellars (innovative wines, crafted in Massachusetts)
- KC Styles Accessories (bows, earrings and other adorable wearables)
- Fern x Flow (high-quality, hand poured soy candles that are free of harmful ingredients)
- Heart + Halo (handmade bracelets (and necklaces) designed to be stylish, delicate, feminine, and versatile)
- LizAnn Jewelry (handcrafted wire wrap jewelry/accessories)
- Billerica Cat Care Coalition
- Merrimack Valley A Cappella
- Make your own flying superhero — it’s National Superman Day!
- Merrimack Valley A Cappella performing at 10:30 & 11:30
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.