WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Wednesday, June 8, 2022:
- The Wilmington Senior Center will have an open house from 5pm to 6pm to allow residents to come in to:
- Explore the current building
- Study the progress made on the new Senior Center design
- Speak to those involved in the project.
- Discuss the project with fellow residents
Then, at 6pm, the Senior Center Building Committee will convene in the same location for a meeting. The public is encouraged to attend and engage in public comment. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Appeals is scheduled to meet at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. The agenda will be posted HERE.
- The Wilmington Wilmington School Committee meets at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Food Pantry (142 Chestnut Street) is open from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Registration required. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a “Craft and Chat” for Adults at 7pm. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Special Exercise class at 9:30am; Cards & Games at 1pm; and Poker at 1pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Police Department is conducting Child Safety Seat Inspections and Installations at the Public Safety Building (1 Adelaide Street) between 10am and noon. No appointments are necessary, however, it is strongly encouraged that you call ahead at 978-658-5071 to make sure a technician is available. Learn more HERE.