WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, May 15, 2022:
- The New England Brass Band is holding a special concert at 2:30pm at the Wilmington Congregational Church (220 Middlesex Avenue). Admission is free. A goodwill offering will be taken. Learn more HERE.
- Did you know there is a weekly car meetup from 9am to noon on Sundays in the As Good As It Gets parking lot (35 Lowell Street)? Learn more about Kars N Coffee HERE. Watch videos from past meetups HERE.
- Food shopping in town this week? This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE. This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE. Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entrée schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
- The Wilmington Educational Foundation has partnered with Baystate Textiles to raise funds through an ongoing textile recycling rebate program. Bag up any of your unwanted footwear, clothing, accessories, linens and stuffed animals and place them in the donation boxes located outside each of Wilmington’s public schools. Donations can be in any condition as long as they’re clean and dry. The Wilmington Educational Foundation will receive a rebate of $100 for every ton of textiles collected. WEF earns thousands of dollars each year from this fundraiser.
- If you’re watching the NASCAR race today at 3pm on FS1, keep an eye out for Chase Elliott, who will be driving The No. 9 UniFirst Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. UniFirst is a Wilmington-headquartered company. Learn more HERE.