WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Monday, May 9, 2022:
- Wilmington’s United Games Day (Special Olympics) takes place from 9:15am to 1pm at Wilmington High’s Alumni Stadium. The public is invited to cheer the athletes on.
- The Wilmington Housing Authority meets at 4:30pm in the Community Hall at Deming Way. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Historical Commission meets at 7pm at the Harden Tavern. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Select Board meets at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE. Watch the meeting live on WCTV and wctv.org.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding an indoor meditation session with Susan Ravagni from the Yoga Loft at 7pm. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Tai Chi (9am); Blood Pressure Clinic (9:30am); Special Exercise (10:30am); and Quilting (1pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Knights of Columbus hosts cribbage games every Monday night at 7pm in the KofC’s downstairs hall (142 Middlesex Avenue). $5 entry fee. All skill levels are welcome. Open to the general public (21 and up).