WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- After a period of public comment, the School Committee will vote on whether the district should participate in the state’s school choice program.
- Superintendent Brand will provide updates on the North Principal Search, the Woburn Street Principal Search, and the FY23 school budget.
- The district’s Behavioral Task Force will provide an update to the Committee.
- WHS Principal Linda Peters will present a report from the New England Association of School and Colleges’ recent visit.
- The School Committee will consider approving Band Camp for August 21-25, 2022.
- The School Committee will consider accepting a grant from Project Lead The Way.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, subcommittee reports, and a report from its WHS School Committee Representative.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.