WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Monday, April 4, 2022:
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is a virtual presentation from “Keep Massachusetts Beautiful” on trash & recycling at 2:30pm. Learn more & register HERE.
- RMLD Citizens Advisory Board meets at 6pm via Zoom. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Tai Chi (9am); Blood Pressure Clinic (9:30am); Special Exercise (10:30am); and Quilting (1pm). Learn more HERE.
- The EPA is holding another online focus group session to discuss the Olin Chemical Superfund Site from 3pm to 4:30pm. Learn more HERE.
- COLLECTION DEADLINE TODAY: Students at the Wilmington Middle School — in cooperation with Project 351 — are conducting a clothing drive to benefit Cradles to Crayons. Gently used clothing for children is greatly appreciated. Pajamas and socks must be NEW. Donations are being collected through Monday, April 4, 2022. Collection sites include the Wilmington Middle School, North Intermediate, Shawsheen Elementary, and Wilmington High School. Look for the designated donation bins in the schools’ lobbies. Cradles To Crayons is a non-profit organization that helps families who cannot afford clothing for their children. In return, the children gain confidence and warmth from all the donated clothing.