WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Thursday, March 31, 2022:
- The EPA is holding a virtual Focus Group regarding the Olin Superfund Site from 6pm to 7:30pm. Learn more HERE.
- DOG REGISTRATION DEADLINE: It’s not too late to avoid a late fee for not registering your dog! After March 31, 2022, there will be a $15 late fee added to the cost to register your dog (two per household). You can still avoid this late fee by registering your dog(s) now. To register your dog, you can stop by our office in person, or you can send the completed registration form. If you pay by mail, please include a check or money order payable to the Town of Wilmington in the amount of $10 or $15 for each dog (depending on whether your dog is spayed/neutered, or female/male) to Office of the Town Clerk, 121 Glen Road, Wilmington, MA 01887, or by going online to the Town Clerk Dog Registration page at https://www.wilmingtonma.gov/town-clerk/pages/dog-licenses and following the instructions on that page to register online. Please make sure you include the veterinary documents that prove rabies vaccination and spayed or neutered status.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a virtual author visit at 7pm with Stephanie Schorow, author of “The Great Boston Fire: The Inferno That Nearly Incinerated The City.” Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is open for free tours from 10am to 2pm.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Yoga with Joan at 9am; Art with Steve at 9:45am; Knitting at 10:30am; and Ceramics with Carol at 1:30pm. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.