WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
The School Committee will:
- receive a summary of the recent Middle School/High School exit survey.
- receive the latest update on the relocation of students and staff from Wildwood Early Childhood Center.
- receive an update on the Wildwood Early Childhood Center building project.
- receive an update on various leadership searches in the district.
- listen to a presentation on proposed changes to the WHS Guidance Department.
- discuss whether Wilmington should become a school choice district.
- listen to a presentation from the WHS & WMS Robotics Teams.
- accept donations in the form of curriculum grants from the Wilmington Educational Foundation.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports, plus a report from its Middle School Student Representatives.
An Executive Session precedes the meeting at 6pm.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.