WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington High School Marching Band is holding its Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive on Saturday, November 20, 2021, from 9am to 3pm.
Students will be collecting non-perishable food donations from shoppers at Market Basket (260 Main Street) and Lucci’s Supermarket (211 Lowell Street). Look for them outside the stores’ entrances and exits.
All collected food will be donated to the Wilmington Food Pantry.
Items the pantry is often in need of include:
- Paper products: toilet paper, paper towels, napkins
- Canned Tuna or Chicken
- Instant Potatoes
- Canned Fruit / Applesauce
- Canned meals (Beef Stew, Chili, Corned Beef Hash, Sloppy Joes)
- Canned meat (Ham/Spam)
- Juice Boxes
- Brownie Mix
- Cake Mix
- Muffin Mix
- Children’s Snacks
- Canned pasta meals (Spaghettio’s, Chef Boyardee, etc.)
- Canned Vegetables (corn, peas, green beans, mixed vegetables, etc.)
- Canned Soup / Chunky Soups
- Ramen Noodles
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Mac and Cheese
- Peanut Butter
- Meal mixes (tuna or hamburger helper, sloppy joe mix)
- Disinfectant wipes, cleaning products
- Hand soap, hand sanitizer
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.