WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Monday, October 25, 2021:
- The Wilmington Memorial Library is holding a virtual talk on the history of the Mayflower with Linda MacIver on 2:30pm via Zoom. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center is holding Tai Chi at 9am, Blood Pressure Clinic at 9:30am, Special Exercise at 10:30am, and Quilting at 1pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Shawsheen Elementary School’s School Advisory Council meets at 3pm via Zoom. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Knights of Columbus hosts cribbage games every Monday night at 7pm in the KofC’s downstairs hall (142 Middlesex Avenue). $5 entry fee. All skill levels are welcome. Open to the general public (21 and up).
- The Community Teamwork, Inc.’s Fuel Assistance Program is available to new applicants starting November 1, 2021. Any Wilmington resident 60 years or older who is in need of fuel assistance should contact the Elderly Services Department at 978-657-7595. Wilmington residents who applied last year and are receiving renewal applications in the mail may also call for an appointment. Residents under the age of 60 in need of assistance should contact the Veterans’ Agent office in Billerica at 978-671-0968.The income guidelines for the program are as follows:
Household Size – Maximum Annual Gross Income
- 1 – $40,951
- 2 – $53,551
- 3 – $66,151
- 4 – $78,751