WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, October 2, 2021:
- CrossFit Ares (10 Upton Drive, Unit #7) is holding a fundraiser on Saturday, October 2, 2021 to support the Jimmy Fund’s “Team Collier Strong” in memory of MIT Police Officer Sean Collier. The “Workout For Cause” classes will take place at 8:30am and 10am. All proceeds will benefit “Team Collier Strong” and cancer research. Register HERE.
- Attention yard sale shoppers! 1 Anthony Avenue is holding a Multi-Family Yard Sale on Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 8am to noon. The proceeds will benefit the Chet Hall Scholarship Fund. There will be many items, including: small appliances, baby items, furniture, clothes, gifts, toys and more.
- The Wilmington Conservation Commission is hosting the Annual Town Clean-Up Day on Saturday, October 2, 2021, beginning at 10am. Volunteers are needed to beautify Wilmington’s parks and conservation lands by removing litter and debris. Volunteers are asked to target specified locations in town by consulting this map. If you’d like to be a team leader for your neighborhood, contact the Department of Planning & Conservation at 978-658-8238 or email the Conservation Agent Cameron Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org for a supply kit.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library is hosting a virtual author visit with Cal Flyn (“Islands of Abandonment”) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 10am via Zoom. Learn more and register HERE. … The Library is also hosting a virtual meeting of its Fiction Critique Group at 9:15am that same morning via Zoom. Learn more HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open on Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- Indivisible Billerica-Tewksbury-Wilmington and the Tewksbury Democratic Town Committee are holding a PRIDE Rally on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 2pm on the Tewksbury Town Common. Learn more HERE.