WILMINGTON, MA — In 2022, the Wilmington Police Department will be celebrating our 150th Anniversary! To commemorate this important event, Wilmington police officers will wear a commemorative 150th anniversary patch for the entire year.
We are calling on the public to help us design an anniversary patch!
Patch design submissions, must meet the following criteria:
- You do not need to be a Wilmington resident to participate.
- Designs must maintain the shape of the current WPD patch.
- Designs must be original and may not contain existing or copyrighted photos, illustrations, or renderings.
- Designs must include “Wilmington Police Department”, “150 Years”, & “1872-2022”
- The winning artist will receive their own 150th Anniversary Patch and will be recognized on our website, social media pages, and at public events throughout the year.
- Patch design submissions should be emailed to Sergeant Matthew Stavro at firstname.lastname@example.org with “150th Anniversary Patch” in the subject line.
- Please include your full name, address, & phone number in the email.
- Patch designs must be received by October 15, 2021.