WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 7pm.
While the meeting will take place in-person inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room, the public is encouraged to watch from home via WCTV due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Agenda items include:
- The School Committee will conduct a reorganization and elect its next Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary.
- The School Committee will recognize its former member, Steve Bjork.
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide an update on a full return to in-person learning.
- Brand will discuss class placement for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Brand will provide an update regarding the MSBA construction grant process.
- Brand will provide an update on the Middle School Steering Committee.
- Assistant Superintendent Paul Ruggiero will provide a FY21 Financial Report.
- Brand and Assistant Superintendent Christine Elliott will discuss summer school program options.
- Brand and Elliott will discuss how the district will handle homework for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
The School Committee will also hear subcommittee reports, public comments and any correspondence.
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.