WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, April 26, 2021 at 7pm in the Town Hall Auditorium.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will discuss and assign motions for the May 1 Annual Town Meeting.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide an update on the town’s interest in purchasing a portion of the Textron property at 201 Lowell Street.
- Hull will provide an update on the Mass. School Building Authority inviting Wilmington into its eligibility period regarding the Wildwood Early Childhood Center.
- Selectmen and Hull will announce appointments and reappointments to dozens of positions on town various boards, commissions, and committees. Some of Hull’s appointments will require Selectmen approval.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Arianna Gilmore to use the gazebo on the Town Common for a wedding ceremony on August 7.
- Selectmen will consider the renewal of the secondhand dealer license for GameStop.
- Selectmen will hold a public hearing relative to the request of a flammable license for 36 Jonspin Road.
- Selectmen will hold a public hearing relative to the request to amend the All Alcohol License for Wilmington Plaza Wine & Spirit at 258 Main Street.
- Selectmen will consider its summer meeting schedule.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple will live-tweet the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.