WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, February 8, 2021 at 7pm via Zoom.
The meeting will take place online and shown live on WCTV (Channel 9 on Comcast and Channel 37 on Verizon) at www.wctv.org. (Members can also listen in to the meeting by dialing 1-646-558-8656 and entering meeting ID 829 7854 5537 and then press # and press # again at the next voice prompt.)
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Wilmington Fire Chief Bill Cavnauagh will provide a COVID-19 update.
- Cavnauagh & Dispatch Supervisor Corey Swift will discuss upgrades to the Dispatch Center.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide an update on the elementary school statements of interest to Mass. School Building Authority.
- Hull will discuss the submitted petitioned warrant articles for the 2021 Annual Town Meeting.
- Hull will announce that the town has received an award from the Department of Housing & Community Development Local Rapid Recovery Grant.
- Hull will provide an update on the Senior Center Building Project.
- Selectmen will receive a written update from Mass DPH on the their Childhood Cancer Study in Wilmington.
- Selectmen will share correspondence regarding the latest on Olin and New England Transrail.
- Selectmen will consider establishing kennel license fees.
- Selectmen will consider a request for a Manager change at Red Heat Tavern.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple will live-tweet the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.