WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 7pm.
While the meeting will take place in-person inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room, the public is encouraged to watch from home via WCTV due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Agenda items include:
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide his bi-monthly update. Topics include CDC Update on School Operations, Quarantine Requirements, Virtual Caregivers Series Information, and Grant Updates.
- WHS Principal Linda Peters will provide a review of the high school’s current hybrid schedule.
- HR Director Andrea Stern-Armstrong will provide a personnel update.
- Athletic Director Mia Muzio will provide an update on high school athletics.
- Assistant Superintendent Christine Elliott will provide an overview of the district’s December 9 CIT Day.
- Brand will discuss revisiting the district’s 2019-2022 Strategic Plan.
- Brand will discuss his Superintendent Goals for the current school year.
The School Committee will also hear subcommittee reports, public comments and any correspondence.
Stay Informed & Get Involved
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.