WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 7pm.
While the meeting will take place in-person inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room, the public is encouraged to watch from home via WCTV due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Agenda items include:
- School Committee will vote on how to instruct Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand to deal with snow days this winter.
- Brand will provide his bi-monthly Superintendent’s report, including an update on the district’s School Start Time Committee.
- Brand will provide his bi-monthly Reopening report, including a summary of the district’s recent learning model survey, the new health metrics from DESE, and updates on extracurriculars and winter sports.
- Brand will discuss his Superintendent Goals for the current school year.
- Chairwoman Jennifer Bryson and legislative delegate MJ Byrnes will provide a recap of the recent Mass. Association of School Committees-Mass. Association of School Superintendents Conference.
- Assistant Superintendent Paul Ruggiero will present the final FY20 fiscal report.
The School Committee will also hear subcommittee reports, public comments and any correspondence.
Stay Informed & Get Involved
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.