WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 7pm via Zoom.
The bulk of the meeting is expected to focus on the school district’s reopening plan. Superintendent Brand will discuss:
- Family Learning Model Selection Survey Results
- Joint Memo from Department of Elementary & Secondary Education and Department of Public Health
- DESE Health & Safety Guidelines
- Interscholastic Sports Guidance
- Student Transportation
- Cleaning & Disinfecting School Facilities
- Planning For Staff Training & Professional Development
In other news, Brand will also announce the recent Middle School Interim Assistant Principal news. The School Committee will discuss when to start meeting in-person again. Approval of minutes, subcommittee reports, correspondence, and public comments are also on the agenda.
Stay Informed & Get Involved
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
The public can submit a comment or question to be read during the meeting’s “Public Comments’ section by filling out this Google Form — https://forms.gle/PKZsHQosdrP8zh3a7.
Wilmington Apple will be live-tweeting the meeting HERE. Wilmington Apple hopes to publish articles on the meeting in coming days.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.