Below is a message from the Wilmington-Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce to Wilmington & Tewksbury business owners:
Dear Business Owner,
When businesses reopen, many will experience prospecting and business development challenges the likes of which we have not seen in a long time. The Chamber’s role in making connections and being a platform for our members to achieve visibility among other members, target contacts, and the community will be more valuable than ever. Here are just some ways we are committed to help our members rebound in the new economy:
- Re-staffing promotion via shared job postings
- Business promotion via: Print Advertising, Online Advertising, Social Media
Networking (in one form or another)
- Connection to State & Local Government leaders (ie. new social distancing regulations/guidelines that businesses may be subject to.)
- Navigating Small Business Resources & Government Stimulus
- Referrals to local companies and organizations that can help get you back up and running (Banks, Accounting/Finance/Insurance/Legal Professionals, Business/Marketing Consultants, etc.)
Now is the good time to consider joining the Wilmington/Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce. Our 250 members have certainly experienced the value of a local Chamber especially in the last 6 weeks. They have received timely communications regarding COVID-19 resources and Chamber staff has been available to guide them through the economic relief and loan programs/process.
Investment in your local Chamber of Commerce is wise. Our membership dues are inexpensive and based on your number of employees. We fully understand cash may be tight right now so would like to offer you free membership through July 31st. Take advantage of the deal HERE.
Please take a moment to browse our website and consider joining online. Also, please feel free to reach out to our Executive Director, Nancy Vallee , with membership questions or concerns.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.