Below is a statement from Wilmington Town Manager Jeff Hull:
Multiple discussions have taken place over the past several days with department heads including the Health Director, legal counsel and Chair of the Board of Selectmen with respect to addressing upcoming public meetings. All public meetings scheduled to take place during the week of March 16, 2020 have been postponed to a date to be determined. There will be no public meetings occurring the week of March 16, 2020.
Meetings originally scheduled for the week of March 16, 2020 included:
- Board of Health — Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Planning Board and Finance Committee Joint Public Hearing Meeting — Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Board of Library Trustees Meeting — Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Board of Appeals Meeting Meeting — Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Elderly Services Commission Meeting — Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Water & Sewer Commission Meeting — Thursday, March 19, 2020
Wilmington Apple does not yet know if the Shawsheen Tech School Committee scheduled for Monday, March 16, 2020 at 7:30pm at the Tech will be postponed. The Committee was expected to select the school’s next Superintendent at that time.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.