WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, July 14, 2019:
#1) Wilmington Farmers Market
The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, July 14, 2019 from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
July 14 Farmers Market Lineup:
- Arrowhead Farm
- EJ’s Pizza Grab & Go
- Gaouette Farm
- Grateful Tastes
- Hawaiian Jim’s Shaved Ice
- Kittredge Candles
- Ma & Pa Pickles
- Purple Carrot Bread
- Red Antler
- Seafood Express
- Susan Anton, LMT
- Swiss Bakers
- Tewksbury Honey
- Debi’s Dance Studio, Sole Sisters Running Club & Reading Municipal Light Department are at the Community Table.
- Make a Star Wars Rebels Finger Puppet at the Kids Table
#2) Food Drive At St. Thomas & St. Dorothy’s
The Parish of Configuration’s Charities Committee will be holding a special collection for My Brother’s Table, a local soup kitchen and organization which helps people in need.
Donations may be left at the entrances of both churches during all masses on July 13, 2019 and July 14, 2019.
Most needed items include: Breakfast/Protein Bars; Ensure/Carnation Infant Breakfast; Deodorant; Toothbrushes/Toothpaste; Stews/Soup/Canned Pasta; Bars of Soap; Razors; New Socks; and Dollar Tree and/or CVS Gift Cards.
#3) Town Beach Open
The Town Beach is open today. Lifeguards are on duty from 10am to 8pm. Admission is FREE for residents. Proof of residency is required. Learn more HERE.
#4) Middlesex Canal Museum Open
The Middlesex Canal Museum and Visitors’ Center (71 Faulkner Street, North Billerica) is open from noon to 4pm. Learn about the canal, which travels through Wilmington.
#5) Food Shopping
Food shopping in town this week? In case you haven’t seen this week’s circulars, Wilmington Apple has you covered:
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.