WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will announce the results of its Evaluation of Superintendent Brand.
- The School Committee will vote on the proposed Office of Student Support Services Reorganization.
- Superintendent Brand will provide updates on the Woburn Street School Principal Announcement, the Woburn Street School Assistant Principal Search, and the Director of Technology & Digital Learning Search.
- The School Committee will receive a presentation on Readers’ Workshop.
- The School Committee will receive a summary of the High School’s Winter Athletics season.
- The School Committee will receive a presentation from Woburn Street School students.
The School Committee will then enter into Executive Session to discuss contract negotiations relative to administrative salaries.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV — Channel 9 on Comcast and Channel 37 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple will live-tweet the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.