WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will receive presentations on pilot programs for elementary science.
- The School Committee will receive a presentation from Boutwell, Wildwood, Shawsheen, Woburn Street, North and West officials on their schools’ improvement plans.
- The School Committee will approve a $1,000 donation from Union Office.
- Superintendent Glenn Brand will update the Committee on Special Education IEP Procedures and the district’s Coordinated Program Review.
- The School Committee will finish voting on resolutions associated with the Massachusetts Association of School Committee’s Annual Meeting.
- The School Committee will receive and discuss the final FY18 financial report.
- The School Committee will receive subcommittee reports and any public comments.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.