WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Health Department is hosting a Town Wide Flu Clinic for residents ages 5 & up on Saturday, October 20, 2018, from 9am to noon, at Wilmington Town Hall.
Here is what you need to know about the town’s flu clinics:
- Free of Charge.
- Remember to bring your insurance cards.
- Vaccine will be available even if you do not have insurance.
- Please do not arrive earlier than the specified time.
- Anyone allergic to eggs or egg products must not take this vaccine.
- Anyone with a fever should delay vaccination.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Injectable vaccine and flu mist will be available. High dose will NOT be available.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.