WILMINGTON, MA — At this week’s Selectmen’s Meeting, the board received an update on the town’s early voting efforts.
“Once again, Wilmington will be doing early voting ahead of the November 6th General Election,” wrote Town Clerk Sharon George in a memo to the Selectmen. “My office will be providing many hours for the convenience of voters.”
“We will be open on Monday, October 22nd and Monday, October 29th until 7pm as many voters work out of town. We will also be open on Saturday, October 27th from 8:30am to 12:30pm as requested by the Secretary of the Commonwealth,” added George. “The Secretary is providing funding for cities and towns that open that Saturday.”
The Town Clerk’s Office will be open from 8:30am to 4:30pm for all other days of early voting, October 22 through November 2. The schedule is below:
- Monday, October 22, 8:30am to 7pm
- Tuesday, October 23, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 25, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Friday, October 26, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Saturday, October 27, 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Monday, October 29, 8:30am to 7pm
- Tuesday, October 30, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday, October 31, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Thursday, November 1, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Friday, November 2, 8:30am to 4:30pm
George noted that 5,790 Wilmington voters took advantage of early voting the last time it was offered in 2016.
Contact the Town Clerk’s Office at 978-658-2030 with any questions.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.