WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will receive a presentation from Wilmington High School and Wilmington Middle School officials on both school’s improvement plans.
- Superintendent Brand will discuss the district’s 2018-2019 priorities and strategic planning process.
- The School Committee will receive an update on the district’s enrollment numbers.
- The School Committee will vote on resolutions associated with the Massachusetts Association of School Committee’s Annual Meeting.
- Superintendent Brand will award two Wilmington High seniors with the M.A.S.S. (Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents) Academic Excellence Award.
- The School Committee will vote on its updated operating protocols.
- The School Committee will receive a report from its student representative, plus subcommittee reports and any public comments.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting.
(NOTE: The article’s cover photo is courtesy of Jamie Boudreau from Airgoz Aerial Photography.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.