WILMINGTON, MA — Former Wilmington Selectwoman and School Committee member Judy O’Connell (D-Wilmington) was the final Democratic candidate in the 19th Middlesex State Representative race to file her pre-primary (January 1 to August 17) campaign finance report with the Massachusetts Office of Campaign and Political Finance.
All candidates in the race submitted their reports prior to Monday night’s deadline.
Judy O’Connell’s campaign has raised $10,031.35 — $7,784.09 in itemized contributions and $2,247.26 in un-itemized contributions. Any contribution under $50 is not required to be itemized.
O’Connell also received $318.53 in in-kind donations from campaign manager Shelly Sainato (website/domain registration) and Mike Newhouse (portion of hall rental for campaign rally).
Judy O’Connell’s campaign has spent $4,062.05.
Major expenditures include:
- $2,401.28 to Winbrook, of Billerica, for 500 lawn signs, union bug, H-Frames, bumper stickers
- $335 to LaRosa’s, AJ’s Kitchen & Elia’s for food at Campaign Rally
- $250 to DJ Carl Toto for Campaign Rally
- $175 to Tewksbury/Wilmington Elks for Hall Rental for Campaign Rally
- $150 to Wilmington/Tewksbury Town Crier for campaign advertisement
Read It For Yourself
Judy O’Connell’s pre-primary campaign finance report can be read HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.