TEWKSBURY, MA — Your Tewksbury Today Editor Bill Gilman recently interviewed 19th Middlesex State Representative Candidate Mike McCoy (D-Wilmington).
McCoy answers the following questions:
- What are some of the key things that you’ve been hearing from voters that they’re concerned about?
- What will you do as a State Representative regarding the overdevelopment of Tewksbury?
- What should the working relationship be like between the local officials (e.g., Selectmen) and legislative delegation (e.g., State Representative)?
- What will you do as a State Representative to battle the opioid epidemic?
- Where do you stand on the location of Into Action Recovery’s sober house in Tewksbury?
- What is the small business climate like now in Massachusetts? What are some of things moving forward on the state level to help foster small business growth?
- How will you maintain independence and not be a rubber stamp for Democratic State House leaders?
- What are you trying to get across to the voters about who Mike McCoy is as a person?
- How can people learn more about you and your campaign?
Listen to the 25-minute interview, courtesy of Your Tewksbury Today, below.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.