BOSTON, MA — Walmart recently announced it expects to remodel nine Massachusetts stores, including Tewksbury’s, this fiscal year, as well as roll out several in-store and online innovations designed to help busy customers save time and money.
“In Massachusetts, services like online grocery pickup are not available at many supermarkets, so we’re excited to expand the number of communities that will have this option to help meet the shopping needs of our customers,” said Jack Williams, Regional General Manager for Walmart. “The store remodels, which are happening in several stores throughout the state, along with our everyday low prices, represent our continued investment in the Commonwealth. Listening to customers and incorporating the products they want is what it means to be a store of the community.”
Walmart is remodeling stores in the following locations this fiscal year across the state:
- Northborough: Store #2158 200 Otis St
- Tewksbury: Store #2222 333 Main St
- Abington: Store #2227 777 Brockton Ave
- Plymouth: Store #2336 300 Colony Pl (completed)
- North Dartmouth: Store #2157 506 State Rd (completed)
- North Attleborough: Store #2366 1470 S Washington St
- Fall River: Store #3560 638 Quequechan St
- Westfield: Store #2147 141 Springfield Rd
- Chicopee: Store #5278 591 Memorial Dr (completed)
The Tewksbury store is expected to remain open during the renovations and the work is expected to be completed in October.
(NOTE: The above modified press release is from Walmart.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.