WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will receive a Winter Athletics Sports Wrap-Up.
- The School Committee will review the FY17 financial audit findings.
- The School Committee will accept a $1,000 donation in street hockey equipment from the Boston Bruins and Wilmington Fire Department to the Shawsheen Elementary School.
- The School Committee will accept a $2,383.46 donation from the Wilmington Educational Foundation in curriculum grants.
- The School Committee will hear student presentations on science projects at the West Intermediate and Wilmington High School.
- The School Committee will also receive a Superintendent Report, report from its Student Representative, and any subcommittee reports.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.